Home  |  About Us  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy policy  |  Site map

« Eiliat Homicide Bomber's Mother Is 'Proud Of Him' (Updated) | Main | Iran Watch: North Korea And Iran Working Together To Develop 'Killer Missile' »


January 30, 2007

Alan Colmes And Chuck Norris Must Live In A Cave

That's the only excuse they can have for being so clueless. Just listen to this exchange (HT-Java Report):




Apparently Chuck and Allen need to do a little more homework. Perhaps they might want to start here, here, here, or here.

BTW, if 38 percent of Detroit Muslims adopt a "flexible approach" to understanding Islam (considered as a "good thing"), then what can be said about the other 62 percent? And where did Chuck get it that only 2% of Muslims support jihad? My own Muslim friends and tell me a very different story.



Posted by Richard at January 30, 2007 10:01 AM





Helpful Sites