Aggregator • Wake up America • ID=78284
By Susan Duclos
The liberals, spearheaded by MoveOn.org (yes they are still around) have decided to actively try to get people to stop calling those that enter the U.S. illegally, well, illegals.
These geniuses (yup, snark) want the word illegal, when referring to those that are illegal to be considered a hate crime.
They offer preferred terms:
- Undocumented immigrants- No documents because they are in the country illegally, making them illegal aliens.
- Unauthorized immigrants- No authorization to be in the U.S., making them illegal immigrants.
- NAFTA refuge- Are you freaking kidding me?????
Breaking it down so even the slowest of individuals can understand.
Dictionary.com defines those in the country legally as a resident alien:
1. an alien who has legally established residence in the U.S.
2. an alien who has legally entered the U.S. as an immigrant with the intention of becoming a citizen.
Dictionary.com defines the word illegal.
1. forbidden by law or statute.2. contrary to or forbidden by official rules, regulations, etc
1. a foreigner who has entered or resides in a country unlawfully or without the country's authorization.2. a foreigner who enters the U.S. without an entry or immigrant visa, especially a person who crosses the border by avoiding inspection or who overstays the period of time allowed as a visitor, tourist, or businessperson.
Lo and behold, the dictionary lists the same exact definition for the term illegal immigrant.
Now, via the FBI website, we deal with the term "hate crime":
A hate crime is a traditional offense like murder, arson, or vandalism with an added element of bias. For the purposes of collecting statistics, Congress has defined a hate crime as a "criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender's bias against a race, religion, disability, ethnic origin or sexual orientation." Hate itself is not a crime—and the FBI is mindful of protecting freedom of speech and other civil liberties.
Where is the "criminal offense" against accurately describing a person who is in the country illegally as an illegal alien or illegal immigrant? There is no threat against them other than enforcing the law which would have them arrested and possibly deported back to their own country.
The question has been asked before but simply must be again.... what part of illegal is so hard for these people to understand?
H/T Liberty News.